Sunday, October 19, 2008

Weekend

This weekend was uneventful. In fact, it was so uneventful, that I will have a difficult time reflecting upon it and reaching the minimum length requirement of this blog post. On Saturday a few of us decided that the weather was too nice to squander like we did on Friday (in which we did nothing), so we went out to the zoo. Walking around in the changing trees and cold breeze reminded me a bit of the mountains back home, it was nice to get off campus and be outside for a while. Seeing the pandas is always an excellent way to get rid of stress after two weeks of midterms. After the zoo, we found an Afghan restaurant in Adams Morgan, Adam says it’s Afghan Grill on Connecticut Avenue. It was excellent food and decently priced, so if you’re looking for some good Afghan food and don’t want to spend obscene amounts of money, that’s the place to go. And also let me know if you end up going, because once I have some more money, I’ll definitely come along. Today was fairly productive, I got up before noon (always a good start to the day) and managed to get some work that I’d been putting off done, so I would say it has been an overall good weekend. Okay, I really can’t add anything more to this post about my weekend, I’ve squeezed out all that I can.

No comments: